Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, September 28, 2009

Darn those Mosquitoes

I really hate these living creatures that always made me so stressed! Although they will always be attracted to my blood, I will not have reaction like what Little Arielle's skin will show:




*Works of mozzies* - Uploaded on 29 Sep 2009

It is really a painful experience when I saw her leg of bites and blister. Worst of all, the medication that can cure her needs to be prescribed by a doctor. I cannot buy it off the shelf from the pharmacy. And it's only a 5g tube which will be used up in no time. Sigh....I will have to start looking for gadgets which can help to KILL them!

No comments: