Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, September 7, 2009

What Do You Like to Have?

Came back home after work and Little Arielle was playing with a lot of tupperware. I was sitting next to her, reading something when she suddenly asked me....

Uploaded on 07 Sep 2009

Hmm....looks like I really need to buy an interactive kitchen set for her to play with. Happened to see someone selling it online today, wow just nice. Have been waiting for it for a while :) Still comtemplating between the 2:



The first one cost $229 and the second one cost $439. Hmm....I wonder if XP would allow me to buy cos it would take up some space in my small house. I am extremely interested in the second one. Mama just asked me one question,"Is it worth $400+ to get this?" Come to think of it, doesn't really seems to worth hor? But then the second one is really so much fun. Oh well, will continue to consider ba....

No comments: