Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What a Reply!

While on our way home, Little Arielle wanted XP to give her some sweets. Here's the conversation:

LA: Daddy I want tictac
XP: Later
LA: Daddy, I want 现在
M: What is 现在 in English?
LA: I want 现在
XP: What is 现在 in English?
LA: I don't want later!

Faintz, don't want later means want it now! She doesn't know what is 现在 in English but knows how to rephrase :)

Then when we got home, she dozed off while drinking milk. I woke up her to get her changed and next moment, she was as lively as a fresh kid. We asked her to go to bed and few moments later, she came up to her daddy. XP asked her what is she doing there and she said....

Uploaded on 03 Sep 2009

Hmm, I din know kids nowadays can use such words. At least, not for me when I'm young!

No comments: