Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Sweet Ballerina....

Oh well....it's fated afterall....

I received the package last night and realised that the skirt that was mailed to me was not the one that I wanted. I ordered this piece ->

*Red skirt with pink stripes* - Uploaded on 15 Sep 2009

but received the following instead ->

*Whole pink skirt* - Uploaded on 15 Sep 2009

I thought that I was the one who made the mistake and quickly went back to check my email. Yeah....I was not the blur one. Immediately I emailed the seller last night and she replied me this morning. She was willing to do a refund but that was not what I want. I need the skirt cos Little Arielle's photoshoot is tomorrow. I don't have time to go and source for another one at this eleventh hour. Neither do I want to change the photoshoot date since everything has been fixed. Left with no choice, I went on to her website to check out the available designs that are ready stock and decided to make do with another preferred design ->

*Pink skirt with purple stripes* - Uploaded on 15 Sep 2009

But, my heart still stays with this one:

*Pink skirt with pink stripes* - Uploaded on 15 Sep 2009

So, I decided to just click on it and check out its availability. It was stated that there was still M size available. But, that size is for age 6-8 and Little Arielle is only 3. The difference in size was about 4 inches. Notwithstanding the temptation, I decided to give it a go. Called the seller and arranged for her to do an exchange with me. I was happy to finally got the one that I initially wanted. I have already planned for the worst. If she is not able to fit in, I will probably tighten the elastic band.

First thing that I did when I reached mama's house was to let her try it on. Woah lah! It fits well too! It's slightly loose but that is neligible :) I was so happy! Same was Little Arielle. Check out her happy acts:

Uploaded on 15 Sep 2009

Hmm....I looked forward to a happy photoshooting tomorrow. Hopefully, everything will go well. Oh yah! Forgot to mention that her matching top and skirt cost me $86. More expensive than my own clothes :) Skirt is about $60+ and top is $20+. What a lucky gal....

No comments: