Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's been 2 years....

We came over to our new house after dinner at mama's place. XP had to do work there as our internet service was successfully ported over on Tue from my MIL's house. Finally, his work was completed and we were on our way home. Told Little Arielle that we would be shifting over to our new house from this Sat onwards and she was quite upset about it.

Din realised that she could be so attached to my PIL. She din wanna shift over cos she knew that we would not be staying in the same household as them. I told her that we would visit them often and she was happy with it.

Time flies....it's been 2 years since we have been staying with my PIL. Even though Little Arielle only mingled with my PIL during weekend, I supposed it was the quality time spent with her that made her missed them. She is especially attracted to the "junk" food that my FIL fed her.

In any case, we will be moving on to the next chapter of our lives. While we are grateful that my PIL provided us a roof over our heads during these 2 years, I guessed one has to move on....Let's hope for the best :)

No comments: