Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, September 28, 2009

Grow Vs Gain Kids

Damien was a month older than Little Arielle. As such, he is already drinking milk powder for kids older than 3. I din know that Abbott has 2 series for kids above 3. It was only told to me by Ah Hoon. She mentioned that there is Grow (vanila taste), represented by giraffe and Gain Kids, represented by bear. She said that Damien don't like to drink and gave me some for Little Arielle to try. The reason why he doesn't like it is because of its taste. So I asked Ah Hoon if the taste was really bad and she herself din like it.

I got the powder from her last Fri and only decided to try it today. Both milk powder was separately kept. Little Arielle was very excited and kept saying that she wanted to try "giraffe". For a moment I was thinking, well if she really likes it then good for me cos Grow only cost $30+ compared to Gain Kids which was priced at $50+. Arrgghhh....who knows, first suck and she already said she doesn't like it! Check out her angry look:

*Angry look part 1* - Uploaded on 29 Sep 09


*Angry look part 2* - Uploaded on 29 Sep 09

I was wondering why is her reaction so strong and so I took over her bottle and attempted to taste it. Felt that it was perfectly okie and the vanila smell wasn't that terrible. Well, she must be a 上等人!

No comments: