Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

求求你

I'm not used to people pleading with me, especially when it's kids! I got a shock this evening when Little Arielle suddenly came to me, knelt down and said,"
求求你, 我可以睡在你的房间吗?" With such a sweet voice and pathetic look, no one can simply said no to her!

As such, without second thought, I agreed to her request! Little Arielle will once in a while make such a request but never once did she go down on her knees to do so. I'm really surprised that she will use such tactic to touch our hearts! Or I should say, to melt our hearts instead.

Anyway, most of the time when she wanted to sleep with us, we would say no. Yesterday, she sneaked into our room at about 4am+ and we got no choice but to tuck her in with us. Today, she is cleverer! She just need to make the request outfront and she will be spared of the need to sneak into our room. How come this gal is so clever? I wonder? XP din teach her leh....neither do I!?!?

No comments: