Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Taking A Risk!

I must admit that I wasn't very dilligent to wean Little Arielle off her diaper. She is perfectly ok without diapers during the day. However, when it comes to her afternoon nap and night time, she will still require diapers. I had wanted to purchase the waterproof mattress protector but opps, was a bit lazy to do so.

When it's time for nap this afternoon, Little Arielle did not want to wear the diaper. She promised XP that she would wake up and pee if there is an urge. Well, XP gave her the benefit of doubt.

I was doubtful....went in to check once and everything was clear. Some time later, I asked XP to check and heng ah....it was clear too!

And after about 2hrs, she was up with no slight drop of pee. Phew!

All right, I will get the protector and start training her soon....

No comments: