Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Xmas Comes Early....

for Little Arielle! She is indeed a blessed little kid. Before Mummy Me gets any presents, she has already got 2! One from Auntie Pan Jing and the other from Ah Tan Jie Jie!

*Gift from HK Disneyland - love from Auntie Pan Jing* - Uploaded on 08 Dec 2009

*Moo moo coin bank from Ah Tan Jie Jie* - Uploaded on 08 Dec 2009

*Happy to take a pic with her prezzies & tree* - Uploaded on 31st Dec 09

But too bad, she will not get to open it cos Mummy Me told her that it will be "parked" under the Xmas tree until Xmas Day!!

Hmm okie lah....Mummy Me got a surprise when XP bought me a new hp when I reached my mama's house! Everyone is saying it's TIME I got a new hp :)

Anyway, first thing that I got Little Arielle to do when she is home is to put her prezzies under the tree. Check it out ->

*My new Samsung Star* - Uploaded on 08 Dec 2009

*Uploaded on 09 Dec 2009*

No comments: