Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

To the Library!

Mummy Me 心泻来潮 and decided to pop over to the library. The good thing about my neighbourhood is that I got all the buses that I need i.e. to work, to my mother's house and to town. Best of all, it has a library and a lot of eating places.

The library is just a 10 mins walk from my house. Little Arielle was very excited when we reached. She quickly went to the shelf and grabbed a book for me to read to her. The librarian was very strict and did not allow any photography in the library. I was wondering, what's wrong with taking pic there? There are no secrets wat? Anyway, she must have heard the "click" sound and saw me taking pic. That's why I managed to take one shot. Hmm....I shall try my luck again the next time hee! *The first book grabbed by Little Arielle, subsequent ones are related to dogs too!* - Uploaded on 30th Dec 09

In all, I read 3 books there and borrowed 7 books home.

*4 Chinese books and 3 English ones* - Uploaded on 30th Dec 09

She was so excited that she made me read out 2 stories to her when we got home!

No comments: