Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Damage Made :(

Mummy Me used one of my magnets to hold the Barney newspaper advertisement on the fridge. It has been hanging there happily for the past few days without any problem until this morning!

Without me noticing, Little Arielle just pulled the newspaper advertisement off my fridge! The magnet that was holding it was flung off the fridge and landed on the floor. I was so upset when I found out that the right leg of the penguine broke! What was more upsetting is that I couldn't find the broken leg!

I was so angry that I tore the newspaper up and Little Arielle got a smacking from XP and me. And why I was so upset is because this is the first gift that XP gave to Mummy during the "courting" stage!

*Handicapped penguine!* - Uploaded on 09 Dec 2009

[Afternote: till date (09 Dec), the leg remains unfound :( Dustin has been searched and the whole kitchen has been combed but still not found. Where has it gone?]

No comments: