Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Boring & Rainy Sunday

Little Arielle woke up late again and by the time we were ready to get out of the house, it's already 11am+. So, instead of breakfast, it became brunch! How sad :(

Nevermind, I have made plans to go Orchard to see the Xmas lightings. We havent really caught the lightings yet. Who knows, my PIL came along and ruined all my plans. They stayed around for a while and needless to say, Little Arielle refused to take her afternoon nap. When they went off, it was almost 4pm. Little Arielle then wanted to sleep and thereafter, it started to pour!

Arrgghhh....there goes my Sunday :(

No comments: