Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, March 13, 2010

1st Roadtrip of the Year!

Yes, the Tan Family is on the move again! We are going to KL in another few hours' time! While it is exciting, it can be very tiring too! The fact that you see Mummy Me blogging at this time instead of sleeping means there are still things to be done. Hmm....if that is the case, why am I not doing and blogging instead? Aiyah, take a break can or not?

Anyway, I still got things to pack in and I got a bad feeling that I will miss things out. Well, if really so, also bo pian liaoz! Just hope that I did not miss out those real important stuff.

In any case, shall stop here while I continue with my packing. Gotta wake up at 4am+. If I don't speed things up, no need to sleep liaoz! Luckily, driver and the little princess have already gone to bed!

No comments: