Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, March 29, 2010

Running Nose is Back!

I really don't know what is wrong with Little Arielle? Her 3 months long of sickness is really driving me NUTS! The long standing is apparently her cough. When that has not recovered, her running nose came back to visit her!! Ahhhh....I really don't know when can she fully recover?

I guessed the recent unpredictable weather must be one of the reasons that caused her running nose to be back.

Sigh.....Please don't ask fever to come too!

1 comment:

DJ said...

choy choy.. no fever no fever..

i wonder why nowadays kids get sick more easily and it last longer? We used to be like that last time too?? hee..