Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So Disappointed :(

Mummy Me sent in an enquiry last week to Phantom asking them the criteria for my girl to be a child model. They requested me to submit her photos for them to consider.

After meddling with the scanner for a while, I finally managed to get Little Arielle's pic in softcopy. I was filled with high hopes after I sent the pic over.

The person's reply was very fast. I wasn't prepared to receive a negative answer. Hahaha, shows how much confidence I have in my girl!

Anyway, the reply was "Thank you very much for your photos, however we find that it is not suitable for Phantom."

:(

No comments: