Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, March 6, 2010

Awful Puke!

OMG....this is the first ever time that Mummy Me also puke upon the smell of Little Arielle's puke! So you can imagine how pungent the smell was!

Well, what happened was we went out for dinner and before that, XP asked Little Arielle if she wants her milk. She said no and we respected her decision. Who knows, when the car was on the move, she insisted to have her milk and both of us were frustrated. We refused to give in to her and told her that we would buy fresh milk i.e. HL milk for her later when we finished our dinner.

We had dinner at our favourite stall. Most of you might have guessed it!


Little Arielle had some rice too. Thereafter, we bought her her strawberry milk and she was happily drinking it.

Everything was fine until we reached home, washed her up, gave her her medication and 100ml of her formula milk and off she went to bed.

Few hours later, her cough cycle started again....It was so bad that I could hear it clearly from the kitchen, even though her room door was closed. Decided to check it out and saw that she was trying to spit out her phelgm. I quickly carried her off her bed and she vomitted a 'palm-full' of phelgm onto the floor. She continued with her cough and showed signs of more puke coming my way. Before she could vomit at the toilet bowl, part of it was already on the floor :( I quickly grabbed her and she vomitted the rest into the toilet bowl.

As XP was already fast asleep (cos he had a bad headache), I was left alone to clean up the mess. Gave Little Arielle a wash on her legs and changed her top since it was lucky that she did not dirty other parts of her body or pants. Put her back to bed before I could start on the mess clearance.

It was an awful sight. I cleared up the 'palm-full' of phelgm first since it was the easiest to start off with. Thereafter came the disgusting one. I kind of regretted not taking a pic of it. But then again, that could mean another few days of 'no appetitie' if I were to look at the pic.

Let me discuss it to you. It was a bright pink big patch of puke and I reckon that it's pink becos there's strawberry milk in it. And as you know, milk puke smelt the worst :( Accompanying it was undigested mushroom which she ate in the afternoon and someother meat pieces look-alike. Yucks! It was really gross! And plus the fact that when you tried to wipe it up with the cloth, the smell lingered in the air and the feel on the cloth was slimy and sticky. It was not a small patch which you could just complete the mess within 1-2 wipes. I think I was on this mess for the past 15 - 25 minutes. Imagine, I gotta hold my breadth whenever I cleaned it up and was trying to rinse it off. It was terrible. I hate to clean puke!

Ahhhh....when is this coming to an end? Her cough has not recovered yet!

No comments: