Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Frustrated Mama

Mama called me on the line and told me that Little Arielle coughed till she vomitted. Sigh....recently, I am very sensitive when it comes to talking about her cough. Especially when it was so bad until she vomitted. I started rattling at her and assumed that she must have given her something to eat and caused her to react in this way. Poor mama kena from me until she couldn't take it and asked me to take CMC to take care of Little Arielle! She said that if I don't trust her, then I should take care of Little Arielle myself.

Ahhh....how I wish I can. Work is so hectic until I couldn't even breathe during weekends. How to take leave and take care of her :(

No comments: