Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, March 29, 2010

Efficient Service

Mummy Me just decided to send an email to Abbott to voice my unhappiness about the 'hidden' FM scoop. What happened was Mummy Me bought a few tins of FM at one go at Guardian Pharmacy last month.

Happened to open one of the tins and was frantically searching for the scoop. It was so bad until I tried to dig it out with a spoon but still could not locate its whereabouts. I was quite upset cos I did not keep any spare scoop with me. In the end, I had to use a tea spoon and my own 'agaration' to prepare Little Arielle's milk. This made me quite angry as I feel that it should be part of the quality checks to ensure that the scoop was included.

Anyway, it was only until a few weeks' later that I found the scoop! Oh mine, it was way buried in about half to 3/4 part of the tin. Faintz....who would have expected it would be so deep inside!

I had wanted to give a feedback and it only took me today to pen down my thoughts. I was immediately shocked when I received a return call from the customer service officer in less than 2 hours' time!

She was apologetic and mentioned that this would be a result of shifting the powder from the warehouse to the store. In any case, she mentioned that she would be sending something over for me to use. Well, I din really catch what she was saying. Will update again when I receive the stuff from them :)

No comments: