Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, March 5, 2011

2nd Refresher Class

Little Arielle was not very willing to attend the class and she kept complaining about her teacher, Cherry. I guessed she just doesn't really like her but I do not know the reason for that!

Anyway, she was still asked to attend the class! Luckily, she did not show any resistance! While she is attending her class, I listened to the briefing conducted by Paul. This is the second time that I am hearing the same thing.

He mentioned about the showcase of models show done by Impact Models and said that they might be doing it this year since it did not happen last year. They can only take in 60 models and each model would have to pay at least $1k to $2k. My jaws almost dropped when I heard it last year. But since, this was the second time, it did not come as a surprise to me. Hmm should I let Little Arielle participate? That would be about $2k gone from my pocket leh! Sigh....actually I'm okie but I think XP would be the one who would object. I shall see how to persuade him when the time comes hee!

Next, he mentioned about a fashion show that might take place towards Q3. He would choose 77 models to showcase. Wahh, I hope that Little Arielle would be one of his choice. Let's cross our fingers and hope that she would do well in the catwalk show next week.

Then, I also expressed interest in the Little Fashion Party that would be taking place on 22 Jun. A one day programme will cost $180. Hmm, hopefully all these investments on her will have positive results :P

No comments: