Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kena Scolded....

by Little Arielle! I still cannot swallow it but felt that she's a bit right hahahha!

Little Arielle was telling me last night about some dinosaurs and that it must not be bigger than her finger, so on and so forth.

Don't know what the hell she is talking about and decided to ignore her!

This morning, she woke up and asked me in the car:

LA: Mummy, where is my dinosaur?
Me: What dinosaur?
LA: 跟你讲了很多次, 为什么你没有听??
Me: 我都不懂你在讲什么?
LA: 我跟你讲最后一次!!
Me: Loss of words and have to listen to her attentively!

Faintz....what is the world coming to??

No comments: