Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, March 4, 2011

Nice Beautiful Mermaid....

Hmm....just like Little Arielle!

After missing lessons for 2 weeks, this is the first lesson that Little Arielle is attending for the new sememster. I decided to stay with her instead of the past 2 ocassions where I disappeared and left her in the care of her teacher.

In addition, I decided to help her out here and there, instead of leaving her in the lurch. That would probably make her less helpless and it would help her in doing a better drawing....I hope :)

I must say I'm quite satisfied with her works tonight :P

*The raw drawing, with parts of the mermaid done by me + octupus* - Uploaded on 6 Mar 2011
*Colouring was all done by herself. I'm so proud of her :)* - Uploaded on 6 Mar 2011

*XP did the outline* - Uploaded on 6 Mar 2011

*The completed work! Very nice!* - Uploaded on 6 Mar 2011

No comments: