Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Our Drawings....

Got back Little Arielle's folder from her school and as I was flipping through it, I saw her drawing for both XP and me.

Ahhh....just got an indescribable feeling of happiness when I saw it. Can see that her drawing has really improved a lot! At least, it definitely looked like humans. Best of all, I can really tell the gender between the two :)

Little Arielle was observant enough to draw XP in his favourite bermudas and mi wearing a big smile.

Way to go, darling!!

*It's us! And Little Arielle has been given 3 stars!* - Uploaded on 6 Mar 2011

No comments: