Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ridiculous Deadline!

Got some 'homework' to do for Little Arielle. Here's what I need to do ->

*Items required* - Uploaded on 27 Mar 2011 So when I asked Little Arielle when do we need to submit the pictures and she actually told me tomorrow!! Wahhh....the school thinks that I have ready pictures at all is it! Even though can get from the internet, they cannot assume all families will have printers de lor! Well, at least for us, we don't have lor! So angry! Hmm....must feedback to the school liaoz! And yah, Little Arielle also wanna have a say in the pic that I chose. Her kpo-ness is making me irritated too!


Arrgghhh....

No comments: