Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wounded Again :(

Little Arielle was tearing away and complaining of pain when we picked her up from mama's house. Only knew that she had some injuries but did not know how bad it was cos it was dim in the car and I could not see properly.

It was only when I reached home that I realised that the cut was so bad!! Best of all, Little Arielle would still ask me to take a pic. XP said that she already knew my pattern hee :P Got to know from her that she did not keep her things properly and went for her afternoon nap. When she woke up, she brushed against a ruler and here's the result ->

*Din look so jiat lard from far* - Uploaded on 6 Mar 2011
*Sure looked bad when taken close up!* - Uploaded on 6 Mar 2011

Win already lor! Only at a young age of 4, her legs are full of scars! She is worst than a boy!!!

No comments: