Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gloomy Mummy Me

Mummy Me was feeling lousy and just din want to speak to anyone! Yeah....that includes Little Arielle! Apparently she doesnt seems to know what is going on and kept pestering me a d talking to me. Wahh that really made me annoyed :(. And also gave me a chance to scream at her! Hmm I must say that her tolerance and preservance level is high and she kept coming back to talk to me even though I would ask her to go away I know it's bad of me. But sometimes, we do have bad hair days right? Hopefully it would go away soon!

No comments: