Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, July 28, 2011

NDP Preview Tickets!!

In my memory, XP and I only went for NDP preview once and that was many years back. The tickets then were obtained because we got it from one of my good friends who had some connection to get it. Thereafter, they started the balloting system and from then on, we have been trying our luck every year. Though there are people who said that it's more comfy to watch from home and you can see the whole view, somehow, the atmosphere there is different :)

Therefore, we prayed and hoped every year that we would get the tickets but it's year after year of disappointment :( Apparently, the balloting this year did not get our names too and I really wondered why are there people who are so lucky to get it a few times!!

Have already consoled myself about it and was very happy this evening when XP told me that he was given 2 tickets by PA for this Sat's preview!! Wow!! I was so excited. He was nice to go and ask for another one so that our family of 3 can go together. Hee....the person was so nice to give him another one. So in the end, we had 4 tickets!! Yeah!! I am so happy and definitely looking forward to the show this Saturday!

*Our blue zone tickets!* - Uploaded on 29 Jul 2011

No comments: