Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

No Communication?

Received a SMS from Little Arielle's future piano teacher and was rather annoyed with what she said! She asked me to come earlier for her lesson i.e. either before 4.30pm or 7.30pm because she claimed that her students were unable to change their lesson time. Please leh....it took her so long to check on the schedule and she is only informing me less than 1 day before her lesson! I have already told the liaison person that I can only attend if the class is 7.30pm. The person has already made arrangement and told me that the lesson would be 7.30pm. Because of this confirmation, I quickly went to make my payment.

Now the teacher tells me otherwise :( Arrghhh super pissed man! Anyway, I have already told her that if nothing can be done, I will withdraw her from the class and she better REFUND me!

I would then wait for Dawn to come to Spore and she can teach Little Arielle instead!

*So angry!!*

No comments: