Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Got the Denim Shorts :p

Found myself lucky to be able to get the identical denim shorts that was lost from Little Arielle's wardrobe. Was glad that I did not wait for XP to pick me up at Bedok Reservoir and decided to make my way to mama's house instead :)

Passed by Century Square and remembered that they had a Giordano Junior store. Quickly went in, saw it and bought it! The store assistant told me that that was the last piece for that size and yes, there's a discount. So it cost me $29.90 instead of $36. Hee....happy :)
*The Junior denim shorts - size 110* - Uploaded on 6 Aug 2011

No comments: