Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Last Glimpse of KTM Tracks

It has been one of Mummy Me's greatest regret that I did not managed to take the last ride on the KTM. The KTM holds great memories for Mummy Me because it was one of the most memorable trip that we had via this authentic transport.

I still remembered that we took it when I was in secondary school to KL. It was a night ride and we had the sleeping suite. Every bed was separated by a piece of cloth which we can called it the curtain. I was sleeping on the lower deck. The windowns were wide open and the strong breeze just blew right into my face. It was pitch dark but the feeling was just great!

I had wanted to revive this feeling but it was just too late. We initially planned to take a ride on KTM in Mar this year with Little Arielle but somehow, the plan just din materialise.

Thereafter, with more work and other holiday plans, we couldn't squeeze out any empty slots for KTM :( As a result, we can just hear from the news announcement on the closure of the Tanjong Pagar station on 30 Jun.

But I was glad that they have allowed the public to go on the tracks by 31 Jul. And so, the clock starts ticking as Mummy Me tried to find suitable time slots to visit the tracks as I did not want to have another regret!

It was really difficult! I realised that both XP, me and Little Arielle were so busy! Of course, during the initial stage, it was XP who din really express interest in visiting it. I had even wanted to go on my own with Little Arielle via the public transport. But somehow, that seems difficult as I wasn't familiar with that area and that area was quite remote.

It was only on the last day before the track was closed to the public that we visited it! Boy was I excited and happy that we made it before it's final closure.... Enjoy the beautiful pics that I have taken!



*Uploaded on 6 Aug 2011*

No comments: