Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Work Life Balance

Hahaha....is there really such a thing called work life balance? Just read an article by my colleague and found it most amusing :p She said that to plan a get-together session with her sec school mates took them 2 years before it really happened.

The next sentence is most true -> The greatest regret in life is waking up one day to find that it is too late to do the things you have always wanted to do. Sigh....I think that's gonna be my regret....

Had always dream of being a SAHM. Have more time for my girl and hopefully some personal time for myself. Even not possible, I don't mind to work part time too. But sigh again....it's not the case in reality with so many committments surrounding you :( Work life is such that you have to work minimally 8 - 9 hours a day. At times, that is not enough and work continues into the night :(

Every weekday, by the time we reached home, it's already 8pm+ (almost 9pm) cos we would have dinner at my mom's place first. Take a shower and watch a bit of tv, what's left is almost nothing cos you would probably have to prepare for bed for either ourselves or our little one (else sure would be sleepy the next day in class). At times, would try to 'dong' a bit more and sleep lesser so that I have a little bit more time for myself but in the end, would find myself like a walking zombie the next day. And apparently, there's no time for Little Arielle....Haizzzz....

Hmm when is my dream realising ah? Probably in my dream only....

No comments: