Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Long Wait

Although Little Arielle's leg is slightly better after we have applied medication (got from Dr Ho from the previous bite) for her, XP still wanna pay Dr Ho a visit to make sure that her leg is really okie.

We got there at about 9.15am and there was no one in the queue. XP dropped me off at the clinic first before picking my mama up. Little Arielle and I sat on the step outside the clinic.

Along came a Malay woman and just walked into the clinic. I got mad and I followed behind her. She was given queue number 1. I was really pissed! She din even bother to ask if I am in the queue and just walked in like that! Sickening nurses inside the clinic also din bother to ask if I wanna take a number first!!

Luckily I was also given queue number 1 cos the doctor that I am seeing is different from hers. Best of all, I was happy to see that she was still in the queue when I had finished seeing the doc! Hee hee, her doctor actually came in earlier than Dr Ho.

*Happily posing around!* - Uploaded on 16 Nov 2008

*Yeah, mi gonna get sweets from Dr Ho later!* - Uploaded on 16 Nov 2008

*A moment of peace* - Uploaded on 18 Nov 2008

Running around the clinic - Uploaded on 16 Nov 2008



Anyway, back to the story. Dr Ho was very late today. So much so that XP and I were already hungry! So took the chance to tell XP, so you know how miserable it is when my mama and I were waiting in the queue. Little Arielle took her weight which is 11.2kg and she is 86 cm. Finally, Dr Ho appeared at about 10.30am.

The only conclusion that Dr Ho gave is that she must have been bitten by some insects. It could be ants, mosquitoes or some bugs. She gave a stronger cream for her right thight as the bite was really bad. She also gave a mild cream for other parts of her leg. Her nurse was also shocked to see the swell. Total damage today is $57. Dr Ho also included a pack of mosquito patch that cost $8. Alamak, told XP that I already got mosquito patch liaoz and it's so much cheaper lor. Nevermind then!

After we got the medication, we went to the Tampines round market for our brunch. Dun noe why but the hunger seems to be gone. XP ordered a lot of dishes - laksa, pork porridge, carrot cake, chicken rice and yun tun noodle. Luckily the portion is not big and it's shared among the 3 of us.

Saw a side store selling children's clothes. Got a Barney set - top and 3/4 pants for Little Arielle at $5. Have been waiting for a BP on Barney clothes but no luck till date. So since, this is cheap and good, just got 1 for her! She was so happy!

*Cheap and good Barney set* - Uploaded on 16 Nov 2008

Got home after I got the porridge from mama's house. Bath her after we got home, applied her medication and off to dreamland she goes....

When she woke up, she gotta enjoy the corn nibblets from MacDonalds! Look at her enjoyable sight!

*Yeah!* - Uploaded on 16 Nov 2008


*Her good good sigh* - Uploaded on 16 Nov 2008

*Hahaha, so happy leh me!* - Uploaded on 16 Nov 2008

No comments: