Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Crocs Family!

Finally, I was able to get each of us 1 pair of Crocs!


The story goes....


XP told me last evening that there would be Crocs sale today at one of the building in Singapore. Well, apparently, I have forgotten the name of the building. Anyway, I am also aware of the sale cos I received those forwarded email that mention about it. What I was surprised was that XP was interested too cos he has never like Crocs shoes.


So the plan was to have breakfast first, followed by me running some errands and then we would proceed to the sale and there after attend Baby Lucas's Baby Shower.


The sale starts at 10am and we reached the place at about 11am. The parking lots were all taken up and the security guard din allow anymore cars to proceed in. As such, XP just let us alight first while he proceed to look for a parking lot elsewhere.


There were a lot of people waiting at the lift lobby to go up to Crocs which is located at level 5. Heard someone saying that the queue is up till 2nd floor on the stairs. Din quite catch what they say so I followed the others to take the lift. When I reached 5th floor, I finally understood what I heard earlier on. The queue stretched all the way to the 3rd floor. Which means to say, I gotta go down 2 levels and start joining the queue from there. Queuing on the stairs is no joke man! It's quite stuffy and everyone was seen fanning themselves with something.


Was glad that XP din mind to stay in the queue. You know lah, guys usually got no patience! Well, the queue did move and unknowingly, we were in the queue for 1 hour. The first thing we saw was the cashier and behind her was a long queue of customers. They really buy as if it's free lor! They were not just holding 1-2 pairs of shoes. They were holding on to cartons of it! Yes, I am not joking lor! We thought to ourselves, at the rate that they are buying, don't think there is much left for us lor!


Oh mine, finally managed to get in cos there would be someone who would monitor the crowd in the "store". Only when there are people who have already came out, we would be let in. We were all sweating like mad! I was disappointed when I saw how the shoes were being displayed. It's thrown all over the side of the floor. You gotta practically bend down to search for the design and size that you want. All in all, it was very disorganised! I know that it would be in a mess but I kind of expected the shoes to be placed probably on some shelves instead of just being dumped around. Either you find them on the floor or in boxes. If it is in boxes, you gotta dig for the pair that you want. If you are lucky, you get a pair, else you would find yourself holding to one and searching for the other piece to make it a pair cos some people just anyhow throw once they have tried it on.


Got XP to quickly search for what he wants so that he can bring Little Arielle to the car while I make payment. I was busy searching for Little Arielle's shoes but at the same time keeping a tight watch to make sure that she is next to me. Luckily she was wearing her squeaky shoes and that made her easily detectable. Thought that I would be able to find Disney designs but there isn't. As such, got a pair of Mary Jane Purple for her. XP was quick to find something that he likes. He brought Little Arielle out while I was trying to find something for myself. Walked up and down a few times and was pretty disappointed. The designs were very limited. It was worst when you get either the very small sizes or the gigantic ones! After searching for a while, I gave up! So decided to just get 1 for Little Arielle and 1 for XP.

*This is how the shoes are being thrown around!* - Uploaded on 16 Nov 2008


Was in the queue for payment but was still hoping that I can get a pair for myself. It would be good if the design is the same as Little Arielle's one. Got one of the auntie to "look after" my "queue" while I take a second tour to try my luck. Well, I came back disappointed again....


Just before I was about to make payment, I saw a pair of reasonably right size Mary Jane shoes left next to the cashier counter. Realised that it was one of the customers who decided not to get it. Quickly got the auntie in front of me to pass it to me. She only passed me one of the shoe and not the full pair. You know why? Cos her daughter wanted to get it for her friend. I got a bit annoyed cos I was the one who saw it first. Not fair for her to just do that leh! In the end, after her daughter has made a phonecall to her friend, she said that she would be taking it and only left a word,"Sorry".


I was super pissed but forget it lor, perhaps just not fated to own a pair of Crocs. When they were going to make payment, the cashier announced that adult's Mary Jane would be $35 instead of $27. Again, she made another phonecall to her friend and she decided not to proceed with the purchase. I quickly got her to pass that to me!


Hee hee, so afterall, I am fated to own a pair of Crocs! Paid a total of $97 ~ $35 each for mine and XP's Crocs and $27 for Little Arielle's pair. Total time spent on getting 3 pairs of Crocs = 2 hours!

*Hee hee, I got the same as Little Arielle. So cute hor!* - Uploaded on 18 Nov 2008

*This is XP's pair!* - Uploaded on 16 Nov 2008


Xiongz ah....Next purchase would be looking out for cheap shoe charms!

No comments: