Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Puke After Burp

Little Arielle must have been too full until she puke after she burped! I did not give her more this morning. It was her usual quantity. Not sure why that happened but it was indeed very xian when it happened.

XP was the one who handled her and she puke on his shorts and our bed. What a chore early in the morning. Because of her, I gotta do massive clean up. So much so that breakfast was sacrificed. What made the whole situation worst was that Little Arielle kept on messing around and creating trouble until XP and I actually took turns to scream at her!

Wish that I had a magic wand that can make her disappear for a while!

No comments: