Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, November 17, 2008

Cranky Gal

Little Arielle was still sleeping when we reached mama's house. I din know that she was still sleeping and so was calling her out from the gate. Moments later, I heard her cries. Mama popped out from the kitchen and told us that she was taking her nap.

When I entered into the house, she continued with her cries. She refused to be carried by me. Neither does she wants to be carried by XP. Aiyo, dun noe what she wants leh. Kept clinging on to her po po but yet din want to take a porridge.

It was only when her gong gong came back that made things better. Gong gong, you are still the man!

No comments: