Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Worsening of Insect Bite

I initially thought that Little Arielle got a normal mosquito bite from the outing yesterday morning. I myself was a victim too and I actually got about 6-7 bites on my feet. But it turned out to be otherwise.

The bite became very swollen and Little Arielle must have felt pain and itch that she went to scratch until it bled! That's the last thing I wanna see on her leg! This made me bought the Lucas Pawpaw Ointment from the website and I will try it on my own feet to see if it would really help to cure bites and itch!

Anyway, we applied medication on her affected area and hope that she will recover soon!

*Wat biangz, sim tia leh! See the red patch arising from the unknown bite!* - Uploaded on 11 Nov 2008

*Best lor, suddenly saw another few more bites on her left feet!* - Uploaded on 11 Nov 2008

1 comment:

joshua said...

did you ever conclude what type of insect bit her, i have a close friend with a very similar rash and i'm trying to help him gain some insight