Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reading Alone

It's a good habit for kids to pick up reading and I sure hope Little Arielle is one of those kids who love to read.

This evening, she was seen flipping story books quietly on her own.

*Ahh, taking pic of me ah!* - Uploaded on 30 Nov 2008

*Flipping the book myself* - Uploaded on 30 Nov 2008

*Mummy, can you read to me?* - Uploaded on 30 Nov 2008

*Hmm, after second thought, nevermind, I will read on my own* - Uploaded on 30 Nov 2008

Once our new place is ready, must make it a point to always bring her to the library. I sure hope that her writing skills and communication skills is good unlike her mummy here, whose writing skills really suck and still need to learn at this old age how to write a good paper!

No comments: