Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So Angry!!

There was this BP today and I was interested in one of the dress and wanted to get that for Little Arielle. As I was uncertain about the length of the dress, I asked the organiser and at the same time, I got her to reserve 2 sizes for me as there are only 1 piece per size. Before she replied, I already logged off as I need to travel back to HQ from TMO.

When I reached office, I quickly logged on to check her reply and was very mad when I saw that she has confirmed orders for 2 other customers who were behind me. These 2 customers ordered the same design and size as me! So, in other words, I am left with nothing even though I am the first person to get her to reseve.

What was more maddening was that she subsequently keyed in a post indicating that no reservations is allowed! Well, this was not even indicated in the T&C lor. If she suddenly decided to add this in, she should have the courtesy to let me know first. It's not as if I did not reply then of course, it would be up to her to decide who she should be allocating the dress to.

I was so mad that I immediately emailed to "confront" her. Here's what I wrote:

"Hi,I was very upset when I realised that my order is nottaken in.I was the first one to ask about the dresses and justbecause during that time I din manage to reply (as Iwas travelling from my 1st office to my 2nd office),you decided to confirm someone else's order.The fact that I got you to reserve the item for memeans that I am really very interested. If I were touse the word confirm instead of reserve and later ondrop the order, it is also not fair to the organiser.As such, I think it is not right for you to take onsomeone else's order before you check further with me. The reason why I got you to reserve is also because Iknow that there is only limited pieces per size. If Ireserve and subsequently did not confirm or makepayment, it is then right for the item to be releasedto the next party.I just felt very mad about this being handled. So ifthe person who confirmed and ended up din makepayment, so it's also no use saying that they haveconfirmed right!"

This is her reply:

"Hi Cynthia, I'm really sorry about this. You're right about the confirmation part. Maybe I should have said something about the reservation part at the beginning. But because I'm not sure when you can confirm which size are u taking and I'm not sure when can you get back to me, so when the other party say she will take the dress, I just confirm her order. So sorry about that and making you so upset. Can I call my supplier again to check with her whether does she have this dress size again then I get back to you? So sorry about the whole thing.. My first time doing a BP.. My so-called 1st BP oso didn succeed. Haiz.. So this clearance sale.. Will get back to you again can?"

So I said:

"Hi,Appreciate you doing so. Probably in future what youcan do is to state a deadline. Most BP organiserswould indicate that they would hold the reserve itemfor either 1 or 2 days and thereafter, if there is nopayment made, they would then release to the nextcustomer. I guess this would be fair to all parties.Anyway, what is the next available size for thisdesign? And meanwhile please help me to check withyour supplier if they have the sizes. Thanks"

And her reply:

"Hi Cynthia, Yah..gonna learn from my this mistake ar! I have checked with my supplier and she does not have size 7 anymore. *Sigh* But I have checked with the other mummy if she's willing to change 1 size bigger for her purchase (she took size 7 and 9). Hopefully if the measurements for the bigger sizes are ok for her..I still can keep size 7 for you. Reli sorry for this matter.. And making you so upset.. I will keep you informed once the other mummy replied me? "
Anyway, my last reply to her was to apologize for being so harsh and also to thank her for the effort in searching for the dress. I do hope that she can bring me some good news!

No comments: