Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bedtime Stories!

It started on Monday when Little Arielle suddenly wanted me to read before her bed. I was thinking how come there is the sudden interest in wanting me to tell her bedtime stories.

Well, I thought that it would just be a one-off activity and did not expect it to recur. It took me by surprise when this slowly became a habit.

As such, for the past few nights, I have been reading to her. She seems to enjoy it very much which made me feel good. Well, at least she wants to hear my voice before her bedtime. It also gives me a chance to bond with her. To me, it is just a 15 minutes break from work. However, to her, she really looked forward to her bedtime stories.

Hopefully, it is an ongoing habit for her. I am most willing to be her story-teller :)

No comments: