Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, May 15, 2009

A Ray of Hope

At long last, we finally saw a ray of light at the end of the tunnel. Hee hee, talk so much but actually I was just informed by mama that Little Arielle finally decided to open her mouth to tell her that she wants to poo poo at the toilet bowl.

And yes, it's not empty promises but she really did her business at the toilet bowl. Hmm...please continue to do so so that I can save on diapers.

Other kids, some of her same age and some who are even younger were already toilet trained. She is really slow in this aspect. But well, as a mother, I did not really force her but rather I let her decide for herself when she wants to be diaper free :)

No comments: