Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Labour Day!

It's indeed labour day for us as we finally got down to packing. Many of my friends and colleagues have been asking me when would I be shifting to my new house. Some even thought that I have already shifted. Well, well, I'm still stuck at my PIL's place. Reason being we were just too tired from work during weekend and just want to relax during the weekend.

Well, XP decided that it was time for us to start doing something. Hmm, someone gotta start the ball rolling. So we put our hands to work right after the registration for the Shin Min Fun Drive.

Finally, after 5 hours of packing, we filled up 3 boxes of soft toys and 2 boxes of bags. It was too tiring and we decided to stop for the day. Of course, it's not just putting the stuff into boxes. We also took this opportunity to see if there were anything that could be disposed.

Sent these 5 boxes of stuff + 2 boxes of toiletries and 1 box of kitchenware to our new house in the evening.

*3 boxes of soft toys (right) + 2 boxes of bags (left)* - Uploaded on 03 May 2009

*2 boxes of toiletries* - Uploaded on 03 May 2009

Shall continue part 2 tomorrow....

No comments: