Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yummy Dried Scallops!

Just walked out of my room and was "hi-jacked" by my MIL. Hmm....in my mind, I was thinking if she has found something to scold me again?

Well, it turned out to be something good! She wanted to give me some dried scallops so that it can be used to cook Little Arielle's porridge. Had wanted to do this eversince Little Arielle took solid food. Hee, that means it was 2 years back. Apparently, this lousy mummy did not do so. But, it's late than never!

Check this out:



*Dried scallops for Little Arielle's porridge* - Uploaded on 25 May 2009

No comments: