Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Failure Indeed!

I always felt bad and guilty after scolding or smacking Little Arielle. However, I just found it hard to stop this action of mine. She is simply too nerve-breaking for us! Either she cannot stop touching everything in the house, or she is just too hyper active.

Often, I found myself screaming my head off during the weekend. It is indeed tiring. I seems to be working 24/7.

Come to think of it, I do find myself a failure. Not being able to juggle well between family and work. Is it because I am not disciplined enough or something is just not right.

Just felt upset with myself! Little Arielle doesn't deserve all these. She should have two lovely parents showering all the attention on her during weekends, compensating for the loss of companionship during weekdays.

Kept thinking to myself what can be done? I need time to sleep, time to rest, time to play and time to relax!

No comments: