Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, May 15, 2009

So Many Requests!

Little Arielle was made to sleep on her own bed. Apparently, she was very reluctant to do so. As such, she tried to be farnie by making so many requests!

Me: Go and sleep
LA: I want to drink milk milk
[Made milk & gave it to her]
[After she finished her milk....]
Me: You can go and sleep
LA: I want tissue to wipe my mouth
[Request granted]
LA: Mummy, read books
[Read 2 stories for her]
Me: Go and sleep
LA: Mummy, I want to drink water
[Request granted]
[After drinkng....]
LA: Mummy, got gar gar in my nose
[Helped her with her nose shit....]
LA: Mummy, my bed bed got hair
[Removed all the hair for her....very fed up at this point liaoz!]
LA: Mummy, I havent kiss you
Me: Okie....
LA: Mummy, you havent kiss me
[Done as requested]
LA: Mummy, you did not say good night, Arielle, Xiao Gong Zhu
[Okie, I do]

Finally, she decided to sleep after torturing me for almost 45 mins to 1 hr! Faintz!

No comments: