Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Packing Continues....

Sad to say, yesterday's packing wasn't over yet and we gotta continue with it today. We were on it straight after breakfast. It's another 5 hours of hard work but this time round, it was more tedious cos I kena flu from it. Dun worry, it's not swine flu but it was a result of the dusty environment. But then again, it wasn't that dusty. Not sure how it happen but it just felt terrible. I still tried to do a bit and luckily, managed to pack up my 7 boxes of clothes. Hee....so many boxes hor. I want to go on diet so that I can fit in those clothes and be as beautiful as my girl.

Anyway, this is the achievement for the day:

*So many boxes of clothes!* - Uploaded on 04 May 2009



*2 stacks of drawers brought over from my Punggol house* - Uploaded on 04 May 2009

*Another 2 more stacks of drawers. All self-assembled by XP* - Uploaded on 04 May 2009



And the verdict is ~ we are not done yet....have to continue for the next few weekends. Hopefully, the flu bug is not coming after me else I will have difficulties to continue with it!

No comments: