Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Almost Diaper Free Day!

Finally Little Arielle has the chance to wear the training pants which I have bought for her many months ago. Apparently it has been sitting in the warerobe as she was relunctant to tell us when she wants to pee. Well, I don't have the time and energy to force her into it and I just let nature took its own course.

Hmm, eventually, what will happen will happen :) Today, I managed to let her go without diaper during the time when she was awake. She was able to inform me way in advance when she wants to pee. Next challenge will be to train her during her nap time to wake up and pee.

No comments: