Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Expensive Service Recovery....

or perhaps to them, it's not x at all?

Few months back, we bought our bedframe and sofa set from Lorenzo. Both sets were specially customised to our liking and as a result, we have to pay extra 20% for this customisation. Finally, after waited for about 1month+, the furniture arrived.

We were disappointed cos the customisation wasn't properly done despite specific instructions given. Visuals were also given to ensure that everyone is clear about the design. Apparently, something went wrong somewhere.

We were told that they need another 1 more month to get that resolved. We wasn't really happy that we had to wait further. In the end, in order to pacify us, they decided to give us a set of bedsheet. We will be happier if they are going to give us a price discount instead of a bedsheet set which I have a few new ones sitting at home waiting for me. Nonetheless, it's better than nothing.

We were told to pick up the free bedsheet set some time ago but it kept slipping off XP's mind. At last, he remembered to do so today. The first thing that caught Little Arielle's eyes was the colourful balloons. Immediately, the salesgirl took one for her. Next, we were told which are the sets that we can choose, I was shocked to see the expensive price tag. Most of the sets were at least $200+. It will be sold at this price if you purchase their beds from them. Else, retail price is about $500+. For a moment, I thought to myself, are the sets really worth that price or they jacked it up so as to maintain a certain standard. In any case, who cares since I got myself a free set. Chose a sweet pink set which I quite like it a lot. I supposed we will use this as the first set for my new bed :)

No comments: