Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, June 8, 2009

A Little Swell

First thing that mama told me when I entered her house was that Little Arielle fell today while trying to chase after my granny. Aiyo, really got the characteristics of a boy. Likes to play with ball and chase people around.

*Hmm, the swell is not so obvious on photo* - Uploaded on 08 Jun 2009

But then hor, come to think of it, she is also like a girl cos recently, she fell in love with Barbie dolls. Hmm I don't remember playing that at such a young age! Well, at least that is something to keep her still for a while :)

No comments: