Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good Acting Skills....

Little Arielle really made me feel that it is a waste not to send her for acting classes cos her acting skills were really good. The following is the enactment of her fall yesterday morning. I missed taking the second shot which was just before this. When I told her to re-enact the third time, apparently the quality wasn't as good. She was not so detailed liaoz :( Mama told me that her first scene was really dramatic. Arrgghhh, stop rubbing into it! Anyway, this is better than nothing :)

Uploaded on 28 Jun 2009

Oh yah, if for some reasons, you couldn't make out what is happening. Please see the following description:

Basically, she was getting ready for bath when she fell from the vanity top. Hurt her head and spine and thank god that she is okie. Really thank god for watching over her cos her blur parents always cannot make it. Remember the last round she was almost drowned? Yah, my doing....

No comments: