Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blessed Are Our Kids....

Chanced upon this BP which took the initiative to raise funds for this little gal called Charmaine. Hmm, for a moment, felt that I was pretty ignorant about what is going on in the society cos I din know the story of Charmaine. Even XP knew about about Charmaine.

For those who is as ignorant as me, this little girl actually has cancer and is already in the 4th stage. Chances of survival is 50%~50%. Her mother would like to seek treatment in US but they required 350K USD as upfront deposit. As such, they are frantically trying to raise funds so that Charmaine is able to seek treatment overseas.

Most of the major forum pages are helping her to raise funds. I also wants to do my part for her cos as a mother, I understand how it feels when our kids are sick and especially upset when she is struck by such a disease at this tender age.

We are really fortunate that our kids are healthy. Really must thank god for it :)

No comments: