Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peeing into the Toilet Bowl!

Little Arielle's diaper was so full that it overflew. XP told her that he would change for her but apparently, his eyes were still stuck to his pc. As such, Little Arielle was not changed. Din know that she had so much urine until she pee-ed on the floor. So I wiped once and still did not change her. Bad mummy hor hee. Within a few minutes, she pee-ed on the floor again!! Arrgghhh why cannot pee all at the same time??

So I proceed to clean up her pee again. Finally, the 3rd time, she decided to tell me that she wants to pee in advance. So I got her to hold her pee for a few seconds and placed her on the toilet bowl.

Wow wow, this is the first time that I personally experienced this. She successfully pee-ed into the toilet bowl. For the past few times, even though she told me she wanted to pee, nothing came out when she was being placed on the toilet bowl!

Is this the start of her toilet training? Got a bit of chance leh hee!

No comments: